Chicken Ranch Wraps
- 2 cups cooked grilled chicken breasts chopped (seasoned with your favorite spices, see note*)
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Simply Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro minced (optional)
- 4 8 ” tortillas
- Lay tortillas on a clean flat surface. Place about 1/2 cup chicken, 1 tablespoon ranch, 2 tablespoons of cheese, and 1 tablespoon of minced cilantro on each tortilla. Fold tightly to form a burrito shape.
- Heat a heavy-duty pan or grill to medium heat. Coat with a light layer or oil or cooking spray and cook wraps for 1-2 minutes on each side or until the tortilla is crispy and golden. Remove from heat, slice in half and serve immediately.
*For the chicken: You can use cooked rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken, or grilled chicken seasoned with your favorite spices. I like to season my chicken with a tablespoon of fajita seasoning and grill in a hot pan for 5-6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Linguine with spinach and sun-dried tomato cream sauce
- 8 oz linguine
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes , chopped
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese , shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 oz spinach
- 5 basil leaves fresh, finely chopped
- Cook linguine according to package instructions. Drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and minced garlic. Cook on medium heat for about 30 seconds, constantly stirring.
- Add 1 cup of half-and-half, paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Bring to boil and reduce to simmer.
- Add 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese (half of what the recipe calls for). Stir for about 30 seconds or longer until the cheese melts. If the sauce is too thin, gradually add more cheese. Keep stirring around all of the skillet for a couple of minutes.
- Note: if the sauce gets too thick, add more half-and-half.
- Add spinach. Keep stirring on medium heat until the spinach wilts, about 1 minute.
- Add cooked and drained linguine to the sauce. Stir well.
- Taste the linguine and add more salt, if needed. Top with finely chopped fresh basil leaves.
What is half-and-half? To substitute for 1 cup of half-and-half, do this: combine 1/2 cup of whole milk with 1/2 cup of heavy cream.