Turtle Lasagna Dessert
- 1 family-sized package of Oreos
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 8 ounce blocks of cream cheese softened
- 2 3.4 ounce packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2 & ½ cups whole milk
- ½ cup prepared caramel sauce
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup prepared caramel sauce
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 15 turtle candies optional
- Place the Oreos into a food processor, pulse until crumbs are formed. Take out 1 and ½ cups of the cookie crumbs and set aside. Toss the rest of the cookie crumbs with the melted butter, press into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish, no need to grease.
- In a body of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, whip the cream cheese until completely smooth on medium-low speed. Add in the pudding and mix until smooth. Add in the milk a little at a time on low speed until thoroughly mixed. If you add all the milk at once there will be lumps. Add in the caramel and mix it in well. Pour this on top of the cookie crumbs.
- Sprinkle the remaining cookie crumbs on top. Drizzle half of the caramel sauce and half of the hot fudge sauce for assembly on top. Sprinkle half of the chopped pecans on top.
- Place the heavy cream into a large bowl along with the powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip on medium-low speed with a hand mixer or in the stand mixer until soft peaks form. Spread this on top of everything. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set up, overnight is best.
- Before serving, garnish with the remaining caramel, hot fudge sauce, chopped pecans, and turtle candies.
To get a clean cut like the photos, freeze overnight, then cut and serve.
For More Details Click Here .
Chocolate Chip Cherry Bars
These cherry bars use my favorite blondie base and turn out perfectly every single time!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 3/4 to 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup cherries (fresh or frozen)*
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8-by-8-inch pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter, about 60 seconds.
- To the melted butter, add the brown sugar and stir to combine.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and stir to combine. Add the flour, salt, and stir until just combined, taking care not to over mix or the blondies will be tough.
- Fold in chocolate chips, fruit (I don’t halve the cherries: I like them chunky and big), and pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing it lightly with a spatula or offset knife if necessary.
- Bake for 27 to 32 minutes, or until edges begin to slightly pull away from sides of pan and center is set.**
- Allow bars to cool for at least 1 hour before slicing and serving. Blondies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 3 months.
*Can also use a combination of plums, peaches, nectarines, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries.
**Baking time will vary based on types of fruit used and the moisture content of the fruit; and how gooey you like your blondies. A toothpick inserted into the middle may not come out clean due to the chocolate chips or juicy fruit.
For More Details Click Here .