It’s common to choose a name from your own culture and language for your little one. However you can also go for a name from foreign culture that you admire. After all, a foreign name will add intrigue and mystique to your baby’s name. If you’re looking for foreign baby boy names, you have arrived at just the right place. When deciding on a name from a foregin culture, doing some research on the meaning of the name as well as the context is important. To help you with that, we have rounded up some amazing names from across the globe for you to be able to choose an exotic and unique name for your baby.
Why Choose A Foreign Baby Name?
If you are open to trying new names from different culture, this could be a great idea for you too!
- When you select a name from another culture, you open up a whole new world for yourself and your baby.
- It is, after all, a great way of associating and knowing about other cultures around the world.
Foreign Baby Boy Names With Meanings:
This means ‘little seal.’
- It is an Irish Origin name.
- Irish names are often found cool because they are easy to spell and pronounce.
- This name is also found in Americans where it means Oath.
It means ‘a broad hillside.’
- This again is an Irish name.
- It is quite good an option for baby boy names, especially because of its unique meaning and pronunciation.
The name means ‘intelligent.’
- This name is of Spanish origin.
- Spanish names have become quite popular especially thanks to the super-popular celebs of the same origin.
- This name is not only famous in Spain but it is quite liked in other countries too.
The name means ‘the famous bearer’ in Spanish.
- A lot of famous Spanish artists were also named the same.
- This name is particularly liked for its meaning and mythological connect.
It signifies someone who is ‘beyond praise.’
- This name is of Italian origin.
- Italian names are found to be rich and meaningful.
- They showcase the rich culture of the region.
The name means ‘warring.’
- This name is of German origin.
- German names sound quite exotic and their spellings differ a little from that of American names.
This means ‘wreath or crown’ in Welsh.
- This name is of Welsh or Celtic origin.
- It sounds really interesting and uncommon.
This name means ‘perfect or divine’ in French.
- This name is of French origin.
- French names are famous for they sound romantic.
- This name is cool and unique at the same time.
It means ‘strong’ in Hebrew.
- This name is of Hebrew origin.
- If you are looking for a name which has a little spiritual touch to its meaning, Hebrew names are it.
The name means ‘high mountains, lofty.’
- This is a name of the Hebrew origin.
- This name holds a mythological connection too in Hebrew.
- It is pretty unusual and sounds exquisite.
With such wonderful names, we hope this list helps you find a unique name for your baby. Let us know which one of these is your favorite, or if you have more foreign baby boy names to add to this list.