Healthy dinner idea recipes featuring superfoods that will help you grow a healthy baby and feel your best! Fast pregnancy meals that are easy and healthy for all moms.
- 2 pounds chicken thigh fillets
- 2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoon allspice powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup plain yogurt or greek
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2-3 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup plain yogurt or greek
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise optional
- 2 clove garlic freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sriracha sauce for spicy option
- 8 pieces pita bread – or soft tortilla
- 3 cups lettuce
- 1 large red onion chopped
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes chopped
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the marinade and mix until well blended.
- Add the chicken thigh fillets and mix to coat completely. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and marinate for at least 1 hour or place in the fridge overnight.
- Make the yogurt-garlic sauce by simply mixing all the ingredients in a bowl. You can divide the sauce and add some sriracha to one part so you have two options. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. You can also transfer sauce in a squeeze bottle for ease of use.
- Grill the chicken thighs using a griddle pan or over charcoal. Grill the first side for 4 to 5 minutes until nicely charred, then turn and grill for another for 3 to 4 minutes or until charring is even.
- For oven grilling: Preheat the oven to 425°F. Arrange the marinated chicken on a baking sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Roast for 30 minutes at 220°C/425°F. Move the pan to the top rack and broil very briefly until a little charred. Remove from the oven.
- Transfer grilled chicken into a deep serving dish with a cover or use a plate. Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Slice the chicken into strips and place them back into the dish.
- Serve alongside the pita bread or tortilla wrap, sliced lettuce, tomatoes, onions and yogurt-garlic dip.
- To make a wrap, lay a pita bread or tortilla on a plate lined with parchment paper or foil. Top it with chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. Drizzle some yogurt-garlic sauce on top then fold to and wrap.
For more details follow this link.
**READ MORE RECIPES BY CLICKING BELLOW ON NEXT**