Food is essential to prevent or resolve constipation in babies. Here are 9 recipes to combat it.
To prevent or solve a problem of constipation in the baby, it is necessary to enrich its daily diet with fibers: the fibers increase the volume of the fecal mass and facilitate its evacuation.
- All fruits and vegetables are good sources of fiber.
- It is advisable to provide the child with foods containing bifidus, such as cereal porridge, dairy products, purees, etc. They contain probiotic fibers which help regulate intestinal transit and relieve constipation.
- It is also necessary to increase the quantity of liquids consumed: water makes the stools softer and easier to evacuate.
We offer below 9 recipes that you can prepare to fight or resolve constipation in babies, provided, of course, that you have already introduced these foods into their diet and that you are sure that it is not not allergic!
Zucchini Delight Recipe
- 1 liter of water
- 1 zucchini
- 1 piece of carrot
- 1 piece of celery
- 1/2 onion
- 2 or 3 spoonfuls of instant rice cream
- A few mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon grated cheese
Wash the vegetables and put them to boil in a liter of water. Once cooked, pass them to the vegetable mill. Place this puree in another pan, heat and add the rice cream to thicken. Before removing from heat, add well chopped mint and grated cheese. Serve warm.
Recipe for Green Beans with Tomato
- 50 grams of green beans
- A tomato
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
Clean the beans and steam them for about 20 minutes. Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and chop them together with the cooked beans. Season with olive oil and chopped parsley.
Potato and Yogurt Recipe
- A potato
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of the green part of the chopped fennel
Wash the potato and cook it with the skin on. Peel and cut it into pieces. Put it in the blender with the yogurt. Heat the resulting mixture and garnish with the chopped fennel.
Oat compote recipe
- 150 grams of oatmeal
- 200 grams of growth milk
- 1 apple
Peel the apple, cut it into small pieces, and cook it in milk in a saucepan over low heat. Pour in the oats and cook for about 30 minutes, continuing to stir. Remove from the heat as soon as the cream is obtained and allow it to cool.